Join our team of amazing teachers!
We are searching for a full-time Elementary/Middle School teacher for a small class of advanced learners.
The Guthrie School is a private, coed school, serving the needs of advanced students from Early Childhood to the fifth grade. We provide organized instruction in a small group setting with the goal of nurturing curiosity, work ethic, and a love of learning.
Our school is located in Allen, TX just north of the intersection of Hedgcoxe Road and Custer Road.
Job Type: Full-time
Why work for us?
- Small class sizes
- Exceptional job satisfaction
- High morale among teachers
- School committed to excellence
- Invigorating professional environment
Teacher Program Requirements:
- Experienced individuals who have a strong sense of purpose and willingness to challenge their students
- Passion to be a teacher
- Proximity to Plano/Allen area is important
- Desire to work with children and families
- Commitment to professional development
- Enthusiastic team player
- Prior experience teaching elementary students
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Preference given to experienced, certified teachers
- Must be able to clear background check
- Available to teach during the summer
Opportunity for supplemental pay through our Enrichment Program.
To be considered, please submit your resume, a cover letter and 3 references. The cover letter should exemplify your writing skills and express your career aspirations. Please also include your acceptable salary range.
**INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS OR APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Tell us why you think you are the best candidate for this position!